We’ve loved the show so much this year that we couldn’t resist bringing you our top 5 must-have Bake Off items. Although the GBBO bake off is coming to an end (Nadiya to win please), keep the memorabilia alive and get your mitts on these items, all available to Click & Collect in Nottingham city centre!
- We love this GBBO celebrations book! Who says you can’t be a star baker?! For £12.50 you can Click & Collect this from Marks and Spencer.
2) We’ve taken the advice of Paul Hollywood who says no baker can be without a good pair of scales. ColourMatch scales are what you need and are available from Argos for only £9.99.
3) We’re all familiar with this next device on the Bake Off. Last year it was the KitchenAid mixer and this year it’s the Kenwood food mixer. You can Click & Collect this one at Debenhams for £250.00
4) No baking pro goes without a good apron! This Dickins & Jones Teapot apron is available to Click & Collect from House of Fraser for £16.00. Did you know Mary Berry’s favourite tea is a weak Earl Grey? Now you do!
5) And, our favourite of all! Give yourself the official ‘Star Baker’ label! For only £9.99 you can show friends and family that you’ve got the title with this cookie stamp set, available at Lakeland.
Very soon, you’ll be able to shop from all of these retailers featured above on YOOHOPP. We can’t wait to share it with you!