As the clocks went back at the weekend, we officially stepped into Winter time. (Who are we kidding, it always feels like winter in the UK).
In all seriousness, (and weather aside), this time of year is far from doom and gloom as the shops quickly fill up with wonderful festive decorations, something the YOOHOPP team get very excited about.
How do you plan to decorate your home this Christmas?
If you aren’t too sure yet, take a look at our top 5 festive items below. We decided to have a look at what the Ipswich high street have filling their stores this winter season, all available to Click & Collect!
- Christmas Mittens Enamel Decoration – Monsoon £7.00. Monsoon have lots of must-have Christmas decorations but this one is our favourite as it’s a little different to the year on year Christmas decorations!
- Home Collection Fairisle Bedding Set – Debenhams £56.00. This is simply a must-have! These sheets need to be on your bed when you wake up on Christmas day!
- Merry Christmas String Lights – Marks and Spencer £19.50
- White Stag Head – The House in Town – £85.00. This can be found by one of our beloved independents! Making a great addition to any room this winter, this certainly is a striking piece of wall art.
- Green Linen-Look Table Cloth – Lakeland £34.99. In festive green, set the seasonal scene with this table cloth and lay on a memorable Christmas dinner.