If you weren’t aware, #SmallBusinessSaturday is this Saturday.
Southend high street is getting busier by the weekend with Christmas shoppers. This weekend, why not help drive money back into the local economy!
Buy a gift for someone this Christmas from our featured independents on YOOHOPP … Click and Collect it when it is convenient for you.
Southend wouldn’t be the same without it’s unique independent shops, eateries and exciting events. Keep reading to see the ones we’re proud to shout about.
- Ravens of Southend Ravens have lots of brilliant xmas present ideas on YOOHOPP, featuring many #TedBaker items. Below are just some of the many!
- Mallard Jewellers Every girl loves a piece of jewellery at Christmas. Have a look at what Mallards have to offer! We love this charm…
- Adventure Island Your Adventure Wonderland experience, now includes all the great rides and attractions in Adventure Island’s fantastic new indoor centre of fun. If you want to visit Father Christmas, make sure you book! 28 Nov – 11 Dec (excluding weekends). Please note to book weekends and weekdays between 12 – 24 Dec the cost is £20 pp, please call Adventure Island to book these dates. To arrange times and dates of your visit to Adventure Wonderland please call us after your purchase, quoting YOOHOPP. Click the image below for further details.
- Christmas 4D Light Show While you’re in town this weekend shopping away and hopefully supporting #SmallBusinessSaturday you’ll also be able to watch a FREE light show! Click the banner below for more details.
- Lemon Witch Kitchen Finally, all that shopping will work up an appetite. This local independent ticks all the boxes so check them out this weekend if you haven’t. #amazingcrepes
We hope to see you supporting #SmallBusinessSaturday this weekend and be sure to tweet us!
Watch our YOOHOPP Christmas video too where you can see how YOOHOPP works if you’re yet to shop on it!