So #LFW has just finished and it’s time to reflect on all of those outfits and runway steals we all now are hunting to find! Here are theAutumn/Winter 2016 trends you need to know about.
- The bigger the better. Oversized fluffy coats flaunted the runway and certainly grabbed everyone’s attention.
Get your own cosy look on YOOHOPP with this Jump London Cream Faux Fur coat from Debenhams for only £19.50
- All black everything. Black just never seems to go out of fashion. But little black dresses are no longer the must-have according to LFW. Long sleeves and floating materials are what everyone’s talking about.
Recreate a similar style for only £20 at Dorothy Perkins, featured below. You can find many more like this on YOOHOPP.
- Fashion gurus are calling the capes. A number of statement capes strolled down the catwalk. This cosy cape from BHS is just £15.00.
- It’s time to take it up a notch with high necks and monochrome prints. It looks like the high neck fashion trends are here to stay. Autumn/Winter 2016 will see lots of these around for both day and night occasions.
We also expect to see monochrome prints everywhere!
Here is the best of both worlds with this black and white roll neck jumper for only £8.00 from Marks and Spencer. This is such a must-have and can be found on YOOHOPP right now. ( We can’t believe how cheap it is!)
This next one also ticks all the trends boxes. Long sleeved, mono and high neck.. You won’t believe us when we say it’s from Sports Direct for just £12.00. Grab it now via YOOHOPP.
- Sequins steal the show. We always expect LFW to be full of glitz and glamour but the level of sequins took it to a new level. LFW also saw pink making a big statement and so this lovely dress has trend setter written all over it. If you have a special occasion coming up, head to YOOHOPP to click and collect this dress from Debenhams for £179.10.
- Take a bow. Big bows are expected to be a bit fashion frenzy as we saw lots of these strut the catwalk.
The below blouses from Dorothy Perkins have spotted the trend already and we recommend you click and collect them via YOOHOPP while you can! (top top: the white one would make a great work blouse but the monochrome one means you really have listened to LFW trends)
A cute way to incorporate bows into your outfit is with these earrings from Goldsmiths for £35.00 which we LOVE!
- Metallic is a must-have wardrobe item.
It’s quite a big look to wear during the day so we have picked out this metal necklace from Marks and Spencer for £18 which is suitable for all occasions. There’s plenty more like this on YOOHOPP so check them out!
Now it’s time to take this trends on board and head to YOOHOPP to get shopping!