Ah it has to be our favourite time of year as YOOHOPP and the Easter bunny have a spring in their step!
27th March is the one day of the year where it’s acceptable to scoff endless chocolate eggs but YOOHOPP has so much more than chocolate to share with you. Here’s our best-buys!
- We don’t know about you but chocolate eggs don’t seem to last long when we get sight of them on Easter Sunday. Want something your loved one can keep? Then you need this charm from Ernest Jones.
- Easter is a time for getting the whole family together. If you mention this next item, you’ll have no worries getting everyone round the table. Available from Marks and Spencer for £50, grab this Family Easter Hamper now!
- Maybe you know of someone who will be having their first Easter this year? Take them on an Easter Egg hunt with Thomas & Friends. This book is available from Debenhams for just £4.99
- Easter egg hunts obviously have to be mentioned.. Wilko never let us down with cheap and cheerful items and these are on YOOHOPP to get you ready for your family easter egg hunt.
- Finally, our favourite is the Easter bunny! YOOHOPP will be hopping to Click & Collect this from Marks and Spencer. See you there!