On 23rd April between 11am-5pm, Southend BID will be hosting the first ‘Southend Festival of Wheels’ in conjunction with the Safer Essex Road Partnership (SERP). The festival will be located along Southend High Street and Seafront. It’s a family-friendly celebration with lots on offer for everyone to enjoy.
It’s family-friendly event with lots on offer for everyone to enjoy so to join in with the celebration of everything on wheels, we have created our favourite collection of items from Southend High Street online for you to discover!
Click here to take a look at all of the bicycle products you can get on Southend High Street or keep reading for the faves! (We recommend the latter…)
- Embroidered with royal guards on bicycles, mopeds and scooters, this Garry Guard sleepsuit for newborns will make for a fun addition to their wardrobe. Available at Monsoon!
- These Babette Wasserman Blue Bicycle Cufflinks from Goldsmiths are totally awesome!
- Spring is around the corner and if you’re feeling quirky, this bicycle planter from Argos is the ultimate garden statement.
- Sticking with the offering at Argos, this custom-designed Bicycle Mount is made specifically for your CUBE HD Action Lifestyle Camera. We love this! You can find Cube HD cameras on the link too right here.
For cyclists who want to peddle around in style, this Cherry Cycle Bell brings a little brightness to your bikes handle bars.
So, make sure you attend the Southend Festival of Wheels in April. Here’s what is going to be on offer so far:
- Tons of displays from classic cars, supercars and military vehicles, to scooters and super motorbikes – the High Street and Seafront will be laden with shiny, beautiful vehicles!
- Segway dance shows Inline/BMX & skateboard stunts
- Motorbike stunt displays
- Bicycle clubs, vintage bikes & trade stands
- Safer Essex Road Partnership classrooms
- Live bands/entertainment and also Northern Soul DJ’s
- Wheelchair dancing
- Remote Control Cars
- Bike safety checks
- Mountain bike trials
- Walk about entertainment