The Easter bank holiday weekend is approaching!
We felt inspired to share ideas on how you can make the most out of the Easter break in Southend.
- Pack your bags and win a fun-packed family Easter Weekend in Southend!
Visit Southend are hosting a fantastic competition for one lucky family to win a weekend in a sea-view family room at the Park Inn Palace by Radisson Hotel, complete with £200 spending money and a packed weekend schedule of things to do. Find out more about the competition here and apply now!
- Even if you don’t aren’t Visit Southend’s lucky competition winner, you can still make someone’s Easter Weekend with this lovely Easter themed charm from Ernest Jones. Available on Southend High Street online, click here to check it out!
- For young children, as much as we love Easter eggs, this cute and loveable Easter duck available from Marks & Spencer.
- For Grandma and Grandpa, a personalised Whimsical Church Easter Mug awaits them on Southend’s High Street.
- While you are shopping Southend’s High Street over Easter, why not look at stopping by for a Easter Roast! We recommend O’Neills but you can check out more pubs here.